Tuesday, February 24, 2009

George Michael and blogs and madness

So, due to the unstoppable persuasion forces of Kerrie Bond, I have created a blog. I've been listening to George Michael and pondering the meaning of his song lyrics. Seriously? "Father Figure." Do you want to be her father, or do you want to bone her? You can't do both. That's just wrong and incestuous. I sat at my computer for quite some time just wondering. Playing the chorus over and over getting increasingly more and more upset.

So, I decided to go to the Mecca of all knowledge: Wikipedia.

""Father Figure" is a sharp and sensual tale of seduction which is more than five minutes long and epitomized the sexual nature of Michael's writing which he had adopted since the latter years of Wham!."

Oh, fuck yaself. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? Foiled again by George Michael's layered lyrics, sometimes mullet and inappropriate facial hair, I sit before you completely dumbfounded. I tried to listen to other songs, but "Careless Whisper" is too easy and "I Want You Sex"? How much more obvious can you get? George Michael: Touche my friend. This round goes to you.

BTW blogspot FTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment